Analyst Valuation Services
Eight Advisory is a fast-growing European advisory firm, advising clients to overcome challenges and drive sustainable value across Transactions, Restructuring, Transformation and Financial Engineering. We are growing fast across all our different business lines and opening offices worldwide.
To support our current growth & success story, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Analyst in our Valuation team.
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical and collaborative Junior Consultant to join our Valuation Services team based in Brussels. The team executes valuation and financial modelling engagements in the context of a transaction (M&A, divestiture, joint-venture, etc.), financial reporting purposes (e.g., goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocation, etc.), tax purposes (legal reorganization of large corporates) or strategic purposes (e.g., decision-making, capital efficiency, capital allocation, etc.).
As a Junior Consultant in the Valuation Services team you will work with experts in the field of valuations, transformation, restructurings and transaction services, but will mainly focus on:
- Carrying out research on valuation multiples and discount rates, using tools such as Bloomberg;
- Performing and reviewing valuation models;
- Analysing and normalising financial statements;
- Identifying and understanding the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce;
- Managing the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the different stakeholders;
We expect our future Junior to have:
- A Master’s degree in economics, commercial engineering, business administration or business economics;
- Financial analytical skills and good accounting knowledge are considered as a prerequisite as well as giving meaning to the numbers and translate this into a well-structured report;
- Entrepreneurial and looking forward to being exposed to challenging tasks;
- Fluent with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Clear opinions that you gladly share with others;
- You like solving new issues in a practical and creative manner;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a great team player;
- A strong knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- and eager to work on cross border assignments with potential frequent travel to London and Paris.
LET US HELP YOU REACH YOUR CAREER GOALS
Eight Advisory keeps on raising the bar, not just for our clients but first and foremost for our employees. As an essential part or our Benelux staff, you will be part of a dynamic cross border and multidisciplinary team and can make a tangible difference in the development of the company and on the client’s business.
As we grow and develop, you grow and learn. In addition, we offer an attractive package with excellent fringe benefits, flexible working conditions and – most importantly! - fun at work