Eight Advisory is a fast-growing European advisory firm, advising clients to overcome challenges and drive sustainable value across Transactions, Restructuring, Transformation and Financial Engineering. We are growing fast across all our different business lines and opening offices worldwide.
To support our current growth & success story, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Analyst in our Transformation team.
We are looking for an ambitious and diligent junior to join our Transformation OPS team based in Brussels. The team executes operational reviews and transformations in the context of an acquisition, disposal or operational restructuring/transformation.
As a junior in the Transformation OPS team, you will work with senior experts in the field of transformation, restructuring and transaction services and will mainly focus on:
- Providing an operational perspective during a due diligence (transaction), restructuring or transformation program by:
- Rapidly identifying and analyzing key operational risks and opportunities (manufacturing, supply chain, services …), improvement potential and formulating operational solutions.
- Integrating your operational findings and insights into the financial analysis, closely collaborating with the financial due diligence, and restructuring teams to assess the financial impact; and
- Developing implementation plans and initiating the first actions.
- Preparing of presentations and/or reports to key stakeholders (e.g., board members, investors, M&A advisors, and C-suite management).
- Reporting back to the senior team members of the assignment on the day-to-day developments of your tasks; and
- Being responsible for timely execution of assignments to a high standard.
We expect our future Junior to have:
- A Master’s degree in economics, engineering, science, business administration or business economics.
- Operations industry experience (e.g., manufacturing and/or supply chain) within a corporate environment or management consultancy in a similar field of expertise is appreciated.
- Financial analytical skills are considered as an asset.
- Entrepreneurial and looking forward to being exposed to challenging tasks.
- Clear opinions that you gladly share with others.
- You like solving new issues in a practical and creative manner.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a great team player.
- A strong knowledge of Dutch, French and English; and
- Eager to work on cross border assignments.
LET US HELP YOU REACH YOUR CAREER GOALS
Eight Advisory keeps on raising the bar, not just for our clients but first and foremost for our employees. As an essential part or our Benelux staff, you will be part of a dynamic cross border and multidisciplinary team and can make a tangible difference in the development of the company and on the client’s business.
As we grow and develop, you grow and learn. In addition, we offer an attractive package with excellent fringe benefits, flexible working conditions and – most importantly! - fun at work.