Analyst Tax Services
Eight Advisory is a fast-growing European advisory firm, advising clients to overcome challenges and drive sustainable value across Transactions, Restructuring, Transformation and Financial Engineering. We are growing fast across all our different business lines and opening offices worldwide.
To support our current growth & success story, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious Associate in our new Tax Team. You will have the opportunity to be involved from the start and help build this service line, within the existing European tax team.
As an Associate in our tax team, you will advise our clients with the direct tax aspects of a transaction. You will work on a variety of (international) assignments, such as:
- Carve-out and acquisition structuring
- Due diligence
- Integration of transactions (mergers, de-mergers, asset deals, etc.)
- Tax modelling
Our clients are mostly Belgian and international Private Equity players, as well as larger corporate accounts.
As from day one, you can contribute directly to the Eight Advisory success story:
- Help grow a team of tax colleagues.
- Share ideas and contribute in providing tailored pragmatic solutions for our clients.
- Stay up to date with the rapid pace of new tax developments.
An eager team player with an appetite for knowledge is the first and most important requirement for this position.
In addition, we expect our future Associate Tax to have:
- A Master’s degree (preferably in Law or Economics). An additional Master in Tax is considered an asset.
- A good set of social and analytical skills and curious mindset.
- An eagerness to learn and and thrive in a fast and ambitious environment.
- Proficiency to communicate in English, Dutch and French
LET US HELP YOU REACH YOUR CAREER GOALS
Eight Advisory keeps on raising the bar, not just for our clients but first and foremost for our employees. As an essential part or our Benelux staff, you will be part of a dynamic cross border and multidisciplinary tax team and can make a tangible difference in the development of the company and on the client’s business.
As we grow and develop, you grow and learn. In addition, we offer an attractive package with excellent fringe benefits, flexible working conditions and – most importantly! - fun at work.